Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trashy Cartoons

You might say I have a terrible taste in cartoons, and I definitely can't disagree with you. It is one of my many character flaws. (haha... get it "character" flaws??). But everyone has to have some kind of trashy T.V. guilty pleasure right? For my roommate, it's The Bachelor. For my mom, it's Law and Order. For my dad, it's Huell Howser, California Gold. For me, it's inappropriate and or idiotic cartoons. You know, the kind your parents wouldn't let you watch, but you'd watch them anyway when you went to your friend's sketchy step-mom's house?

Anyway, this post goes out to my misunderstood animated friends. Thank you for making me rofl and lmao more than any real humans ever could.

Jimmy Nuetron, Carl, Sheen (viva Ultralord), and Goddard

Invader Zim (and GIR of course... you can't forget GIR)

Yakko, Pinky, Brain, Wakko (clearly Ringo Starr's long lost cousin), and Dot

Spongebob and Squidward (clearly crucial characters are missing... this is just one of my favorite moments: Spongebob has just discovered that Squidward actually likes krabby patties)

Ren and Stimpy (DEFINITELY a "no no" growing up)

Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, and Kyle Broflovski

Rocko (my favorite Aussie), and Spunky

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't call invader Zim a guilty pleasure show, you are cool if you watch it!

    ReplyDelete